WVS replacement materials for fixed frame screens - WVS Woven Acoustically Transparent
WVS Woven Acoustically Transparent
How does the material arrive?
1. The WVS material is rolled on a tube and packaged in a box or in a tube.
2. The material is manufactured and has pockets ready for the tension rods. (tension rods not included)
3. The material pockets are notched ready for the WVS material to attach to the frame. If the current screen is an STR Frame Type and has white fixing lugs then it will be required to purchase the 60 piece 3 1/4"(8cm) spring set. If the screen already has springs then there is no need to purchase additional. The STT Frame Type only uses the white fixing lugs.
4. The WVS material is white on the front and back. Look for the sticker marked "back" and make sure that the back is facing towards the wall when mounted.
5. The WVS material requires black backing to be used. Without the black backing the material will wash out from light bounce back behind the screen. (sold separately)
6. The WVS is an acoustically transparent screen. An additional support bar may be purchased to have one on each side of the center channel speaker that the screen is covering.
If the product shows unavailable it means that Silver Ticket Products does not manufacturer a material of the size and format selected.
If the product shows sold out, please contact us for availability.
We Also Recommend
STR-169120 Silver Ticket, 120" 16:9 4K / 8K Fixed Frame Projector Screen, White Material
STR-169100 Silver Ticket, 100" 16:9 4K / 8K Fixed Frame Projector Screen, White Material