Silver Ticket 0.4" (10 cm) 6 Piece THIN BEZEL Fixed Frame Projection Screen Installation
Silver Ticket 0.4" Thin Bezel Fixed Frame Installation
Assemble and Install a 6-Piece Silver Ticket Products fixed frame projection screen.
IntroductionUse this guide to completely assemble and install your Silver Ticket thin bezel fixed frame screen.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time Required: 60 min
- Recommended Labor: 2
- 2.5 mm hex wrench
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver* (not included)
- 1 x Screen Material
- 2 x Side Frame Rail [S] 45° cuts on both ends
- 2 x Upper/Lower Frame Rail [R1] 45° cut on one end
- 2 x Upper/Lower Frame Rail [R2] 45° cut on one end
- 2 x Side Bezel
- 2 x Upper/Lower Bezel
- 2 x Upper/Lower Bezel
- 2 x Aluminum Joint Bar
- 2 x Side Tension Rod
- 4 x Upper/Lower Tension Rod
- 1 x Vertical Support Brace Some models contain two braces
Hardware Kit Includes:
- Fixing lugs (amount varies)
- 4 x Corner Brackets
- 4 x Corner Support and Set Screws
- 2 x Lower Mounting Brackets
- 2 x Upper Mounting Brackets
- 17 x Corner Screws
- 4 x Small Corner Support Plate
- 8 x Corner Set Screws
- 8 x Joint Screws
- 8 x Wall Screws
- 8 x Wall Anchors
2. Slide the Fixing lugs into each frame rail.
Note: There may or may not be stickers indicating how many lugs there should be. If there are not, you need to count the notches in the edge of the material and match those.
1. Slide the fixing lugs into the frame rail as shown in the following images.
View the images for reference:
3. Splice the Upper and Lower Frame Rails
4. Assemble the Corners
5. Prepare the Screen Material
Note: Each upper/lower tension rod only has one rubber cap - the capped ends of each rod should face out toward the screen corners which will allow the non-capped ends to overlap inside the screen pocket.
6. Attach the Screen to the Frame
7. Install the Vertical Support Brace
This can be done before or after step 8.
FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS, CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE
7. Attach the bezel
This can be done before or after step 7.
Note: If you plan to use your screen without a bezel, skip this step. Be aware that, without the bezel, you cannot use the lower mounts included. Contact support for other options. Below is how the frame looks from the front without the bezel.
1. With the screen remaining face-down, match the size of each frame piece with the bezel piece.
2. Attach one piece at a time by first touching the velvet side to the front edge and curving it around and over the fixing lugs. There is a groove that the bezel snaps into.
3. If you accidentally misaligned the bezel, you can remove the bezel by using a flat-head screwdriver and prying the bezel off the groove like a paint can- beginning at one end and moving to the other end.
8. Install the Upper Mounting Brackets
8. Install the Lower Mounting Brackets
9. Install the Assembled Screen