Will the insulation in my ceiling effect my speaker?
Fiberglass insulation coming in contact with our in-wall or in-ceiling speakers is not considered a fire-hazard. It still may be a good idea to separate the speaker from the fiberglass insulation to reduce the possibility of unwanted noise occurring.
How to troubleshoot a potentially defective speaker?
- Un-mount/remove the speaker and check that the speaker wire is inserted in properly. Remove and re-insert the wire(s) into the terminal(s).
- Check the back of the receiver to make sure the wire is connected properly.
- If you have a volume control, check the wire connection there as well.
- Connect the speaker to a different channel on the receiver to see if it changes.
- Swap the speakers to make sure the receiver channel is not bad.
- Swap the out put to the speaker from the receiver to see if the speaker is still working.
2. Your full shipping address.