How to connect to the Bluetooth Speakers.
Instructions for the 62BTB, 62BTW, 52BTB and 52BTW.
Blinking Red = Bluetooth Searching
Nothing = Connected to Bluetooth with no audio playing
Blinking Blue = Bluetooth audio playing
Solid Blue = Line In
Solid Red = Standby/Off
Volume (-) = Turns the volume down
Volume (+) = Turns the volume up
Line In = Changes the input to AUX/RCA line in
Bluetooth = Changes the input to Bluetooth
Reset = Resets the input and volume settings to default
ON/Standby = Toggles the power from ON to Standby, Standby to ON.
Directions For Bluetooth Connection:
1. Flip the power switch into the ON position. Have Bluetooth turned on in your device.
2. If the light on the speaker is not blinking red, select "BLUETOOTH" on the remote or on the back of the primary speaker. The light will blink red signifying that the speaker is searching for Bluetooth.
3. Connect to "BT21" with your device.
4. When it is connected without anything playing, the speaker's light will be off.
5. While playing music the light will blink blue.
Directions for Line-in Connection:
1. Flip the power switch into the ON position.
2. On the remote or on the back of the primary speaker, select "LINE IN".
3. Plug in a cable to the back of the speaker, whether it is RCA* or AUX.
4. Plug the other end of the cable into your device.
5. The light should be solid blue and you can play audio content.
6. After 20 minutes without audio playing, the speaker will revert to standby mode. Simply play audio content to wake up the speaker.
*Some features are only available with the 6" Bluetooth Speaker.